To equitably promote STEM education and learning through the use of hands-on projects and competitions to create 21st century skills and future careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Create hands-on projects and competitions that excite student learning.
- Promote STEM activities in the local, business and educational communities.
- Collaborate with workforce partners to ensure that students are getting the skills they need for today and tomorrow’s careers.
- Promote sportsmanship, teamwork, resourcefulness, organization and creativity.
- Ensure that all activities reach students, schools and community regardless of economic status.
- Prepare students to be technologically literate and thus better prepared to enter the workforce
- Help students develop leadership, project management, teamwork and organizational skills
- Develop students’ confidence and competence through self-directed learning, decision-making, abstract thinking and problem-solving